View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 08:42 AM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Kitchen Failing to build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weapondrift View Post
For the last couple of months I have been attempting to see what a Kitchen would be like on my phone. When I attempt to build the kitchen I click on what programs I do and what programs I do not want. After this I press the PLAY button and each time some sort of error occurs saying that "this service already exists" (or similar). Ill stop right here and say this is where I THINK my issue is coming from however, since the error is something like dbkey I dont understand what this program is and where to find it...Its usually at the end of the build and by clicking OK The Kitchen closes and the ROM builds
After this is done I click EXIT and the ROM builds. RUU opens and asks me if I want to build this rom...I say sure why not. The utility flashs the rom and then thats when my phone gives me the middle finger. The RUU flashes, Phone resets and then gets stuck in Loading Screen.
1) Am i doing the steps correctly?
2) If not what do i specificly need to do or not do?

Ill post what the error is later if I can get online :/
I can't tell exactly until you give us the error that you're getting but it sounds like you might be selecting too many things. Like for a manila, you can only check one. You have to pay close attention. It will usually tell you what things you can only pick one of. Which kitchen you using?

Also, for future reference, you posted this in the wrong place. read this http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=65925