Thread: text freezing
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 09:20 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: text freezing

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasseye View Post
heyy guyss it;s really getting pretty annoying now. I text more than i call and my text freezing happens on almost every other text message. It's pretty annoying. What rom's don't have it and why is it caused? What can i do to stop it?
You're in the wrong forum. You want the TOUCH DIAMOND forum based on the profile you have entered. You are also posting in the wrong sub-forum as per the newish Upgrade Forum rules. You also need to say what ROM you're using, as most people here use custom ROMs. Many ROMs used to have a text freezing problem, but I think most chefs have resolved it (or at least less people are making posts about it). The problem has occurred ever since chefs have started using portions of the leaked (and now released) official Sprint Diamond HTC ROM upgrade (v. 2.0). Try SEARCHING for more information as well as a possible solution.

Last edited by mwalt2; 05-13-2009 at 09:26 PM.