View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 07:53 PM
scrosler
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: my reply @ majorassface

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobeychris View Post
Those are all or mostly system files and images you'll need. You chose to show all files, that's why they're shown now. Don't delete stuff from the Windows dir.
Thats the firs tthing I was thinking. All of those files listed are needed for differnt things. I saw some dialer files, manila files... etc....

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutrrob View Post
Show all files makes all the manila files pop up
Yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by teknasia View Post
I hide the ROM files into Reso Explorer now.

But what remains strange is that Windows XP Explorer via ActiveSync also show me all these files, when it was not the case one month before...
You must have done the same on your main PC. You must have hidden and syste files visible. Change your viewing attributes and you will be fine.

Donations always accepted but never expected!