View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 12:44 PM
majorassface
Regular 'Geeker

majorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Diamond - LOTS of strange files into Windows (manila)

I'm starting to think this isn't related to those files at all. Especially since you said you are on a standard HTC rom. I would suggest checking out a few things. If you use opera or IE, check where the cache is being stored. I know I had major issues with opera filling up my main memory until I moved the cache to internal storage.
To check that open opera and in the address field type in 'Opera:Config' without the quotes obviously. Once in the config setting, in the quick find type in 'cache directory4' again without quotes. THis will display the location of the main cache which can take up a lot of space. Set it to somewhere on your internal if it isn't already. I forget how to check/change IE as I hardly use it. Also try running a program like ClearTemp and delete the volatile folder and anything else you don't care about like cache, history etc. etc. Hopefully you can figure this out, no one likes to lose valuable space.
This post has been thanked 1 times.