Thread: pls help
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 11:35 AM
tsowen
Retired Staff

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: pls help

Quote:
Originally Posted by cambo2121 View Post
hi guys i dont want to sound like a noob but ive look here and on xda and i cant figure out how to change my tf3d i know i can download themes but how do i change the pic or the tabs pls help if u can
Jump over to the Diamond forum, plenty of sticky's for you to read to get you started. Diamond TF3D Config tool is very useful for changing settings in TF3D to change the background visit this thread here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...undAllTabs.cab

Last edited by tsowen; 05-13-2009 at 11:37 AM.