View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 11:24 AM
orionsbuckle
Regular 'Geeker

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HTC New Phone Release June 7th

just wanted to share this with the community here.

RELEASE DATE: 06/07/09

what we have been calling the HTC Willow i believe is called the Star. i just cant remember what it was called i was too busy sneaking pics with my TP. So Here They Are.....

it even has wheel of fortune WTF? lol it is actually kinda fun i want this on my PRO!!!!

HARDWARE

ANYWAYS SORRY ABOUT THE PICTURE SIZE

i wish i woulda took a picture of the battery on this thing...its GIGANTIC!! its 1500mah or however you spell that lol.... bigger then the TP battery and the screen is smaller. he said hes used it for longer then a day just texting and calling and light surfing of the web...now of course gps and sprint tv will drain it lol...

it is non touch screen its like a moto q with better hardware and a way better user interface. has some new features coming to WinMo that will make it even easier for the average user to access info quickly and easily.

it is exactly like the Palm Pro...(which i just found out wasnt made by palm but was made by HTC lol) it basically does everything the Pro does without the touch screen and has way more memory...all for $149

HTC Mogul>HTC Touch>HTC TP>HTC Snap>Palm Pre>HTC TP2(PUKE)>HTC Hero>HTC Evo
htc... is it in ur blood?

Last edited by orionsbuckle; 05-13-2009 at 01:13 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.