View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 02:40 AM
Scrotum
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Scrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Acer Tempo Line...... Port UI??

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonzbabysh View Post
this looks sweet, i second the idea of this port. im guessing its the Same UI on all these diffrent models just diffrent screens. i really like the weather app looking thing in the first pic. These are all GSM though, you can see the front facing cam in all three pix.

Yeah I'm thinking the same, but IMHO that UI looks much better than anything else I have seen on a WinMo phone, including paid apps like SPB Shell.I would like to be able to find more pics (searched google only finding the same screens) to see all screens for this UI

Edit; I know they are GSM but arent the phones that the TF3D2 was pulled from GSM as well, I was under the impression that the dialer is what would cause the problems, not the UI, so it would still be possible, just WAAAAAAY beyond my knowledge to complete.

~Palm Treo Pro~ ~ SPH M540 RANT~