View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 02:25 AM
slow88lx
Lurker

slow88lx is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dangers of downgrading after installing GPS radio (and a little on signing)

Ok, please help before I blow my brains out. I was planning on waking up tomorrow and going back to a Verizon Windows 6.0 ROM so that my GPS would not be blocked out....then go straight to NFSFAN's Windows 6.5 ROM. Then I would finally be able to make THESE aGPS instructions work and finally have working GPS on my phone. Every freaking thread tells my something different and scary. After reading 30 pages in that aGPS thread I had decided I needed to revert to a ROM that didn't have GPS blocked out.....but then I find this thread which seems to say I can't go back to a ROM that old. So now I'm totally lost as to what to do. I love my Touch....but now I wish I had bought something with GPS working out of the box. This **** is getting old real quick. So please save my life and lead me in the right direction. Please and thanks in advance!!!!!
-Travis

My phone history: Pulled out of the box 3 weeks ago with stock 6.0 ROM.....then I ran the official Verizon 6.1 ROM(which I think is also called mr2, being the newest 6.1 ROM)....then I put NFSFAN's 6.5 ROM v7 on the phone. So thats where I'm at now...and everything is great except no GPS what-so-ever.