View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 10:33 PM
poorlyduck
Regular 'Geeker

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to poorlyduck
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBatman View Post
Ok, I searched this site on how to sync via bluetooth and I'm getting no answers. My Laptop has bluetooth and want to sync with it. When I set up the partnership on my Mogul it doesn't have "active sync" as one of the options. It only has "Wireless Stereo" and "Serial Port" I tried serial port just to see if it would work and I can get it to connect. I can transfer files over from my laptop to my mogul using the bluetooth software that came with my laptop to my mogul, but can't get it to sync.
first delete the mobile device name from activesync, go to ur device and delete the partnertship with the pc. Pair the pc with your device, when you get the window popup in the computer tray see what port it tels your computer is connected with BT. Open activesync connection setting in your computer and check allows the connection to the following and pick the port you saw in the popup window. now go tour device and delete the partnership for the 2nd time and try to pair the devices again, this time it will show activesync and serialport because you picked the right port in activesync connection settings.
worked for me 100% in 3 computers.