Thread: I'm convinced
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 01:27 PM
scrosler
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I'm convinced

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeln View Post
I'm convinced the HTC Touch Pro is a horrible product. After battling constant issues with power and freezing up (even resulting to trying numerous roms), I am giving up on this phone. It will now be a mobile modem for me only. My 8700g will once again be my saving grace for actually getting things done.
I wouldnt say its horrible. When you say horrible I think of like Bag phones... but atleast those didint freeze up!

The pro is very tempermental, just like all WIndows Phones. I have had all the latest HTC phones for hte past couple years. The one I liked the best was the HTC Vouge. Honestly. Next best thing is the Diamond. I stopped using my Pro because it was so bulky.

Wife got the Treo Po when I got the new Diamond a couple months back. Not gonna lie, I actually thought about going non HTC for the first time in years. The ONLY ONLY reason I did not go with the Treo is the screen res. If that had the same screen and res as my Diamond then there woudl have been no doubt I woudl have gone with the Treo. But alas, I think HTC has the best screens and that is the single most important thing for me. As well, the Diamond SEEMS to have less issues than the Pro's.

But anyways, just rambling. Good luck to you whatever you decide to do!

Donations always accepted but never expected!