View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 11:54 AM
jmorton10
VIP Member
Threadstarter

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: differences between TF3D HD & TF3D2??

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadwrong03 View Post
is everything operating fine on the tf3dhd? when i ran tf3d2 on my tp it was buggy for example it would not load up my call history so any time i had a missed call there was no way to see who called. the text messages where buggy too i couldnt touch the message to open the message in tf3d i had to manuallygo to all messages to accesss those. does the tf3dhd ur using have any of those bugs? id like to give it a try where u get it from?
I have zero problems with HD (I use the cfc compressed version which is fast as hell), that's why I'm hesitant to even try anything else. I have been running HD on various different ROM's now & it works perfectly (for me anyway).

I do see a few minor things that TF3D2 has now from those screen shots that I don't have, but certainly nothing that I really care about so I'll stay with my current setup.

Thanks guys, this forum is the best..........

~John