View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 10:15 AM
beathookup
Volunteer Newsie

beathookup is keeping up the good workbeathookup is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Newbie Already Confused

I just bought a Sprint HTC Touch Diamond from a friend yesterday go it activated and everything worked fine. I have never owned a PPC before been much more of a Palm OS user in the past. I now have so many questions in the PPC world.

I'm going through the phone and am finding lots of stuff that I want to get rid of there is a ton of music on the phone from the pervious owner that I don't want. When trying to access the internet it will never fully connect to bring up webpages even if I go through the start bar to Opera or on the Internet tab. When I try to open numerous things on the phone I get an error message saying "Cannot open "Labyrinth". A critical componet is either missing or cannot start because program memory is unavaliable. Tap Start>Settings>System Tab>Memory, stop all programs that did not automatically stop, and try again>" I have used these links yesterday but am unable to use them now.

Any help on those would be greatly appericated. I'm sure I will have alot of questions in the future aswell. Thanks for the help in advanced.