View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 09:42 AM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
differences between TF3D HD & TF3D2??

I have been running TF3D HD for months & I LOVE it. That gives me the stock tab, five day weather, enhanced contact settings etc etc

I also have Mobile Shell 3.0 installed & can switch back & forth, but I keep going back to TF as I just plain like it better than MS.

About the only thing HD does NOT do that I can see is have a true landscape mode & I don't care about that AT ALL (to me, that's a totally useless feature). Since I have never actually installed TF3D2 however, I may be missing some feature that could be something I might want.

Can anybody who has run both setups comment on anything I may have missed feature wise in the TF3D2 setup??

~John