View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 02:36 AM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2009 HTC OEM Products

Quote:
Originally Posted by orionsbuckle View Post
ok well heres the actual 09 line up...its the same presentation i sat down and had to go over....and its been hard to keep my mouth shut about some of the device releases...but its been leaked and it didnt come from me so im in the clear...check it out

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/...roadmap-leaks/
Hmm... they list the target market for the Rhodium as corporate executives, but it doesn't say anything about guys that want to hack the interface to bits. Maybe we should look elsewhere?