Thread: Jerky Screen
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 11:34 PM
itouch24
VIP Member

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Jerky Screen

i had the same issue..like half the screen would get stuck but the other half scrolls.. i thought it was rom related but i flashed back to default sprint rom n same issue... but just didnt notice as often.. i was able to duplicate now on demand and went to sprint store n they said i needed a new phone.. and that was that.. thank god for insurance.. if u dont have insurance, u are in luck..4 the month of may u can add it no matter how long u have had your phone !

Last edited by itouch24; 05-11-2009 at 11:37 PM.