View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 04:36 PM
KillAByteZ
Regular 'Geeker

KillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
GPS locks in but doesnt move.

Im posting on this issue because I feel If I post on MR5 my post like be lost in the thread. I've been flashing a while now and stopped for about 2 wks since I was going to take my phone in so I had to flash the stock ROM for those 2 weeks. Everythin was working just fine GPS was locking in quick to satellites and followed me just fine. This past weekend I decided to unlock again and flash to MR5. I was posting on the thread that my GPS would lock in but wouldnt move at all so I had a small back and forth chat on the thread with RAZORLOVES and said his GPS was fine. I flashed back to ALLTEL stock to Y4J and R3BORN but still having the same problem. Hard reset like 4 times on each stilll same problem tried LORDSHAWDOWZ tweaks but the problem is still there. I need help in finding out how this is happenig or if its time to take it in as I intended to in the first place.

Last edited by KillAByteZ; 05-11-2009 at 05:36 PM.