View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 03:47 PM
psyki
VIP Member

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Start menu size?

Quote:
Originally Posted by codydavis22 View Post
I've looked around a bit and have seen nothing that can change the size of the upper task bar. I have big fingers and the new wm 6.5 and rhodium enhancements are helping a lot with the touch friendliness of wm....however, i still have to use my finger nail to hit the start and X buttons. I would like the task bar to be twice the size it is right now. Can anybody hear make an app that would do that? Or possibly a reg edit? Although I really would like this functionality, I wouldn't want it at the expense of having hidden items. (eg. not being able to see top row of start icons)
Not that I know of apart from the large title bar enhancement which most roms already use. You should post this in the general windows mobile forum, not the very specific CDMA upgrade forum :P

Like my work? Hit
This post has been thanked 1 times.