View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 03:17 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Screen bugging. Need Help!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubez View Post
Im trying to back up my contacts / contents before i do a hard reset. For some reason Win Media Center is only giving me the option to sync mobile favorites and files. I keep trying to change the sync options and cant. Any suggestions?????

Could this be because its not locked up with Outlook? Never really bothered with Outlook....
you have to have Microsoft Outlook installed for that to work. Sounds like you don't have it. You probably only have Outlook Express. You can use PIM Backup to backup your stuff if you don't have Outlook. It's free here http://www.dotfred.net/