Thread: Wifi Drivers
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 02:38 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Wifi Drivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willis111 View Post
... You're pretty anal about someone asking for DRIVERS.
No need to jump down my throat for asking a simple question about the best software for my phone... I'm not looking for wardriving software or network scanning software etc, I'm looking for the best (wifi) driver software that the chef's/users have seen
He said you posted in the wrong forum... which you did.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=65921

You young'erns aren't gonna make any friends around here smack talking to a senior, influential member of the community like Indagroove.