View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 12:38 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: Needing some website checks for ordering unlocked Omnia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrazr7791 View Post
well amazon is one but these are .com websites that were located on GSMarena.com When I clicked the Samsung Omnia page for the reviews on all that good stuff, it gave a bunch of .com websites to order the GSM unlocked Omnia from.
So if folks go to GSMarena.com then they can find a link/listing of the other sites that are selling the Omina?

Seems like you've pretty much accomplished what you set out to do and that there is no need to list each individual website

late,
Coz