View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 11:37 AM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: phone storage memory

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
Another killer: the storage for e-mail.
expanding on that.. not just the attachments be sure you have your email data on your storage card too... I use sktools to move all of these things around.. including a lot of GAC dlls that gave me 10mb back.

I also used the upx compression tool (squeezer) last night to compress nearly all my exe's to give me another 5mb. (thanks Darren for helping me find it again!) With this the programs open faster, not necessarily run faster, but the bigger thing is it gives me back some space! I was at 21mb before compressing about 20exes now have 30.8.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=58897

omg! I just burped... there's like 6 duplicate replies below me! gonna try to delete them...

BrennB
This post has been thanked 4 times.