View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 11:29 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dead Diamond :( Need to get back in to recover data

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Hey guys, just a thought, but I had my diamond do this once where it locked up on the same screen for no apparent reason. I was driving home and decided to take the battery out for 20 minutes or so, thought I was screwed, then put it back in, and it worked again. not sure if you tried taking the battery out for a while but maybe give it a try. That's my highly amateur advice. sorry this happened.
That's good advice... sorry I assumed you had already tried to get it to boot up again 7thson.