View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 11:17 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dead Diamond :( Need to get back in to recover data

Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
Because I'm not trying to access the data on the INTERNAL STORAGE. I'm trying to access the built in memory. I need to get in to my pim.vol etc where I have important info saved in my text messages.
Oh... gotcha... I was thrown off by the phrase "internal memory". My bad.

Yeah... I dunno man... I'm pretty sure you have to back that stuff up before the crisis hits. Maybe one of the real gurus can help you out though.

Sorry I was barkin up the wrong tree there.