View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 11:13 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dead Diamond :( Need to get back in to recover data

Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
That won't recover any data saved on the internal memory (not the 4gig internal storage) though? I don't care so much about the hardware, I just need to the contents on the internal memory saved. Maybe I just don't understand what you mean, but how will flashing to shipped recover that data?
I don't understand... why do you think you won't be able to access the data on your internal storage once you have a working rom?