View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 11:07 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dead Diamond :( Need to get back in to recover data

Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
Hi guys, so my Diamond won't boot up.. I'm devastated.

I can get in to the bootloader just fine which as far as I understand will let me flash a new ROM. That's all fine but I have data on my phone that's not backed up anywhere that I need to recover. Can anyone help me figure out how to get back in please?

When I power it on, it shows the initial "Touch Diamond" screen and then the red text at the bottom with the radio version etc and then just hangs there... I really need to get in to back up some data and then I can reflash without any problems.

Please help
Get into bootloader and flash back to stock/shipped.