View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 08:07 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Can somebody plz help me out plz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrme2 View Post
i want the font bigger
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrme2 View Post
and i wanna remove sprint logo
OK unzip the attached manila file in your windows directory (turn off tf3d first again as usual) this will remove the word "sprint"

I need your weather file to change it.. have you changed your system/tf3d font with any font cabs or programs? the file I need is
72ac517f_manila

You have to be sure you are set to show hidden/system files on your pc if extracting/saving this file via active sync or windows mobile device center.

EDIT: One thing we have to figure out what you did to your fonts because fixing the degrees is a bandaide. I'm looking at your screen shots and all your fonts are off....
Attached Files
File Type: zip nologo.zip (6.3 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!

BrennB

Last edited by eenieMINI; 05-10-2009 at 08:11 PM.