View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 03:45 PM
kirstein
Halfway to VIP Status

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Preventing inadvertent phone calls.....

Hi there.
Just got a new Touch Pro, not my first choice but it was the best Sprint had to offer to us SERO customers.

Anyway, thanks to all the great posts on this forum I've made quite a few improvements to battery life and system performance, plus I've added a bunch more functionality. Now to my question...

I can't seem to figure out a good way to keep from accidentally calling people. This isn't the screen lock issue, I've installed S2U2 to help prevent pocket calls. My problem is that as I browse around on the various screens (People for example) I'll accidentally press a screen a little too long and it starts dialing a contact.

Is there an app, or an option to set that would prevent the phone from dialing without a confirmation? Any other suggestions?

Thanks