View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 02:36 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Can somebody plz help me out plz

OK I couldn't find the original file I had edited for another user. So I had to redo it. See if this slider fits better.

Disable touchflo3d and copy file to your phone's windows folder, then restart touchflo3d.. start/settings/today/items

As for the degrees can you do a screen shot? What have you changed in your phone manilal wise? Fonts?
Attached Files
File Type: zip 1e29e8e7_manila.zip (3.7 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!

BrennB