View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 11:01 AM
nubetube23
Lurker

nubetube23 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Angry Up for a CHALLENGE ???

First off, I have a lot of respect for you guys.

I bought an HTC Touch Pro for Sprint about two weeks ago. This is the first "smart" phone I have ever owned ( first phone in nearly four years, last was the SPH a740).

I have used posts on this site to unlock the camera features, change sensitivity settings, and boost the processing speed.

Again, you guys are awesome.

Here's my issue:

I just got my first bill and it was double the usual amount. I had data usage charges that were rediculous.

I do not subscribe to Sprint Vision services and did not realize the Touch Pro connects automatically.

It probably sounds pretty dumb to have a phone like this and not pay for vision.

Well, I am newly married, living in an apartment, trying to save money for a house, and my wife says we are going to have a baby soon.

So the bottom line is, I need to save as much money every month as possible. Plus, I can access via Wi-Fi at home, work and traveling.

I called Sprint and had a block put on the Vision services. Since then, I am getting ERROR 67 and #777 codes like crazy. It's driving me insane!!!!

Do you guys know what programs try to connect automatically and how I can disable this feature?

Or possibly just disable the error messages without interfering with other pop-up messages?

All intelligent suggestions are welcome.

Thank you.