View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 11:02 PM
twe90kid
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Threadstarter

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WMp play in suspend for wm6.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
I beg to differ. I don't have this problem he's having nor do i know how to fix it, but I believe even before 6.5 people had issues with their phones, i didn't hear you saying this is why 6.1 isn't ready for the stage yet
i don't understand why people don't have this issue.
i'm talking about using the speakers to play streaming online music through WMP. it would shut off after being suspend for 10-20 secs.

i don't think it happens when your playing music on your SD card.

anyone know the reg key to edit if i want to keep data on while suspend? i suspect that's the problem

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)