BikerSk8rKid
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

BikerSk8rKid is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to BikerSk8rKid Send a message via Yahoo to BikerSk8rKid
Re: I Need Opinions Please

jmorton10 - Agreed, I'm in the same position you are and I'm constantly texting 24/7. I didn't like Verizon at the time because they didn't have unlimited texting.

lwrdrchvy2 & razorloves - Yes I have updated the PRL, Profile and tried doing the Windows Update as well. I flashed a new Radio last night, the Telus one or something. I'm thinking about hard resetting my phone in a bit. I actually only had delays today, after the radio flash. I think at least I get a better connection in my apartmeant now.

hbenz2008 - Yeah before I switched over not to long ago I had the Samsung Blade SPH-A900 since it first came out. I didn't know they discontinued the phone until like last year sometime because I wanted to buy a new one. I got a refurbished one and it's pretty messed up. I mean it's gone through a lot of ****, it's really tough and built. But I either wasn't getting my text messages or even maybe phone calls. I at least was getting my Picture Mail just fine. See I only notice text message delay on this phone because of the text messaging layout and the time it was sent. I'm really picky with phones. :/

What I have installed on my phone:
Everything is updated
Programs in storage memroy:
Sprint Picture Mail
Banzai SMSNoSentMsg
Customization Tools
Wei Enterprises nueKBlight
Sprint Touch Pro Tweaks
Google Maps
Microsoft .NET CF 3.5
J.S. Advanced Configuration Tool 3.3

Ps. They say my area is like the best area for coverage and what not, if I remember correctly.

Last edited by BikerSk8rKid; 05-09-2009 at 06:10 PM.