Old 05-09-2009, 04:53 PM
BikerSk8rKid
PPCGeeks Regular

BikerSk8rKid is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to BikerSk8rKid Send a message via Yahoo to BikerSk8rKid
I Need Opinions Please

Once again I'm having trouble with my Phone/Service/Sprint and I've only had my phone for a month or anything like this phone. First two weeks I got it I was calling Sprint every single day yelling at them because my text messages (more then half of them) were getting delayed by hours constantly.

I finally took it in last weekend and told the guy what was going on and even had proof of them being delayed. He didn't look, nor did he care and all he did was a Hard Reset (not clear storage way). Then he gives me the phone back and says you should be fine. Everything seemed just fine until now. I noticed that half of my phone calls aren't going through. I actually tested this out my self and it's with multiple people, not just one person.

I also got a delayed text message today and then it's only been a few minutes delayed. Well that text messaged that got delayed was really really inportant and I missed it by an hour or so, which screwed me over again.

I'm getting to the point where I'm just going to b***h them out and change services, becuse I'm tired of dealing with them all the time. Wasting my time sitting on the phone for hours, wasting my time driving all the way to the store to have them fix it and then sit there for hour or how ever long.

I have the Stock Sprint Rom with a few cabs and this is getting to be really annoying. I used to love Sprint and thought they were the best, but now I'm thinking of switching and I need an opinion or help at least.

Sorry this is long, like I said I'm new to all this and yeah. :/ Thanks

Edit: You'd seem that they want you for a customer and will do whatever they can to help you, but it sure doesn't seem like it to me. Oh my phone is brand new and not no refurbished crap. I never dropped it, wrecked it or anything and it's just fine. When I called them the first two weeks I got the phone and kept yelling at them. They had me change my MSID multiple times, that's strange.
I also soft reset my phone a lot now since it seem that the text messages will show up right after I do it, not always, but sometimes and this is bull****.

Last edited by BikerSk8rKid; 05-09-2009 at 05:01 PM.