View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 02:32 PM
lblacklol
N00b

lblacklol is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ugh!! Sometimes I really, REALLY hate you "TXT" key! (Is there an app...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestDrummer View Post
How dare you take me to the inbox!! I mean, I've just finished composing a text message that has come within 2 or 3 characters of the 160 character limit, and all I want to do is put a smiley face on the end with a colon and a parentheses. But just as Function (FN) key and I are looking to engage, you decide to butt in and insert yourself in Function key's place! Why must you wipe out that text message I just finished composing, only to take me back to the inbox? Why?!

Is there ANY app that completely disables the TXT key while in the process of composing a new text message? If so, I would be eternally grateful!!
I'm gonna have to agree with 06MS6 here, technically any message you start and then stop for whatever reason should automatically show up in your "drafts" folder. Touch the top left where it says "Inbox" to get the list of folders, and check the drafts folder. It autosaves non-completed texts/emails. Chances are if this happens to you often, you've got quite a few drafts in there