View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 03:27 AM
Biker1
VIP Member

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
IM Always Running in the Background?

Everytime I soft reset or turn my Diamond on/off, Instant Messaging runs in the background. I then have to stop it. It is a real pain. I don't even use it. Any suggestions on why this is happening? or how to stop it from automatically running?
UPDATE:I figured it out. For others with the same issue, open up the IM program; click on menu; click on global settings and untick the box that says run on start up.Funny thing is that I never ticked the box in the first place and IM didn't start running on start up until a couple of days ago. The box ticked itself

Last edited by Biker1; 05-09-2009 at 04:03 AM.