View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 07:40 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Helo me get started on the right foot...

I made this cab to enable bluetooth tethering and choosing sprint as the connection rather than phone as modem. The way I edited the registry allows for two drop down choices on the ICS page... BT or USB and PAM or SPRINT.
If you want to try it. There are a few other cabs too but they don't make the exact same reg edits. Check out the tethering threads then make your choice or edit registry to your personal choices.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...8&d=1241482712

What my cab does is delete all keys except MaxCMConnectRetries

in the HKLM\Comm\InternetSharing\... delete all but "settings" folder in settings folder delete all but MaxCMConnectionRetries (which is set to 0 )

BrennB