View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 07:19 PM
TurboFool
Timeless
Threadstarter

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: Almost smashed my phone for the first time today

Quote:
Originally Posted by entwined82 View Post
I do love my touch pro and its obvious you do too but maybe it isnt the right phone for you given that usage unless you invest in a Mugen 3000 mah battery.
Okay, but again, my primary complaint here is NOT the battery life. Battery life is bad, yes, but today's issue had nothing to do with that. I was on the phone most of the time, so internet usage was nil since it doesn't work while on a call. My complaint is that when this phone is plugged into the wall, it essentially does nothing to slow down the process of the battery being drained. Unlike any other phone I've ever used, leaving this phone plugged in while talking does NOT draw from the wall and simply recharge the phone more slowly. It pretty much just ignores the wall current altogether.

But I really have no other options. I can't afford to buy a different phone and don't qualify for a new discount until November, and there are no other phones that will provide me the functionality I need. So I'm stuck with a phone with a very, very serious design flaw.