Thread: Wax your fone!!
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 02:27 PM
zepsamsung
PPCGeeks Regular

zepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Wax your fone!!

Lightly dampen a cotton ball with a safe for chrome and plastic spray nano wax or teflon wax. Turn off your phone and remove the back cover.
Using the cotton ball, apply the wax to the back cover. Let it dry, then use a lightly dampened soft cloth to polish the wax. This helps with keeping grime from soaking into the rubber coating. Also, use a piece of self stick screen protector scrap and cut it to the shape of the black on the back of the cover. Apply it to the cover before you wax it. Helps prevent scratching on the clear surface around the camera area and keeps the area new looking.
Spray the cotton ball again and wring out all the extra wax in the ball.
Using the now semi dry cotton ball, apply the wax to the screen with the protector on, and the chrome, also all of the black areas. Do not apply to anything under the battery cover. Let dry and polish with a clean cloth to shine.
I use the same idea on my laptop and my wrist watch. Works great. Make sure you use plastic and chrome safe wax!!
I am not responsible for DAMAGING your phone if you spray the wax directly on it or any other reason...
This post has been thanked 1 times.