View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 02:25 PM
boba1213
Lurker

boba1213 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Power On Screen Errors?

I have no idea how to even describe this, but starting about three days ago, when I hit the power button to display the screen, the phone will occasionally just start up the backlight and show a black screen. Turning the screen on and off 4-6 times will eventually bring up the Today Screen, but it takes a while.

Other times when hitting the power button, the screen will display a blue, green, or yellow with different lines along it that slowly brightens to one solid color. Turning the screen on and off multiple times will eventually get me to the Today Screen.

I had been running Mighty Rom 5 for about a week before this started to happen, and just flashed it to the new version, thinking that perhaps the old version got corrupted somehow. I do not believe this is the case, but I'm going to try flashing back to stock soon to see if that will fix the problem. I've done a few searches, and as I've said, I can't even begin to think of what keywords to use to search for this error. Does anyone have any thoughts?