View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 01:41 PM
Biker1
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How Do You Disable Slide to Answer?

I hear what you are saying and it makes very good sense. The problem occurs sporadically though so it may take awhile to troubleshoot the exact cause. BUT what I will do is delete the 1.62 version and install the version prior. I have to see what that version was, perhaps 1.61 Regarding the updated stock ROM, is there a setting for the Slide to Answer option as I have not seen it?
Edit: I did notice the other day that in the 1.62 settings, even though I had the Slide to Answer OFF, the Off tab was shaded a light blue, almost like it was in between On and Off so I reset that setting to Off yesterday and now the Off button is white and not a light blue. I will see if I still have issues. If I do then I will download the previous version.

Last edited by Biker1; 05-08-2009 at 01:47 PM.