View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 10:37 AM
HobbesIsReal
PPCGeeks Regular

HobbesIsReal is keeping up the good workHobbesIsReal is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
First of all WELCOME TO PPC GEEKS!!!!

Over at www.WMExperts.com I am writing a multi part WM Guide series. Part I & II should be published on Monday or Tuesday. Part II will have some links to cool software that might help you. In probably part III (mayber IV), which I am going to write in the next 2 weeks or so, I will be including a whole section dedicated on making the WM device more one handed friendly.

For the moment I would strongly suggest using SBP Shell because it has the photo dialing in a tab, which helps protects me from accidentally calling someone when it is in my pocket or case, not the issues with the HTC plugin, and included SBP contacts. Then use SPB Phone Suite along with it. It will show all missed calls, emails, and VM totals at a glance, give you profiles, and a comm manager (which is nice to free up the hardware button for something else..which I have assigned to Alt+Tab program manager). Here are a couple of screen shots to show you how I have mine configured:

I will also be including several other tips & tricks and apps to help with a range of one handed capabilities.