View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 10:54 AM
jnuts5423
Halfway to VIP Status

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mutliple Questions *Help*

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikerSk8rKid View Post
This speed hacks and tweaks I downloaded has a keyboard light timelimit in it, pretty cool. Now my question also is I do want to disable the Touch Screen Keyboard, because I don't use it and it's very annoying poping up. I saw something in there saying under Input "Auto Deploy SIP:" if I disable that, will it get rid of the Touch Keyboard?

I was talking about under Star Menu, when you open a program it automaticly shows up at the start menu list, recent opened programs. I want to either be able to clean that out without hard reset or delete/disable.

I thanked both of you, thanks again.

Anything on being able to recieve text messages, phone calls, picture mail and what not when it's connected to my computer?

Edit: I just saw your edit. What is the PRL for?
Use cleanram for the start menu thing without soft reseting. Search for "clean ram". I cant help you on the keyobard thing, not sure. heres the awake on call. It does what your wanting. read the pm i sent you. to allow your net and text, etc to work when synced, go into settings on your computer screen. "mobile device settings"> Connections settings. Allow data when synced.
*EDIT. Heres the clean ram cab as well. And here is a app that will triple your data speed. Theres all kinds of operas out there. I may be wrong but the speed is the same on all opera's. But heres tcptune. install. You can go to dslreports.com/mspeed to check your spped. Choose larger file, and then choose 1mb file. It works great. please use the thanks if this is helpful.

Last edited by jnuts5423; 05-08-2009 at 11:00 AM.