View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 08:53 PM
Biker1
VIP Member

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How Do You Disable Slide to Answer?

I recently picked up a replacement Diamond with the 2.00 version stock ROM. It appear that this ROM version has a Slide to Ignore/Answer feature. On an incoming call, the Slide to Ignore/Answer Screen sometimes overlaps the standard Ignore/Answer Screen.When this occurs, I have to press the hard key pick up call button in order to pick up the call. A soft reset resolves the issue until the next time it occurs. This issue occurs sporadically.I would like to disable the Slide to Ignore/Answer feature and just use the standard Red Answer/Ignore Buttons. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.
Edit: I do have the S2U2 1.62 version downloaded but I have the Slide to Answer off. I am slightly confused on what is exactly happening regarding this issue.

Last edited by Biker1; 05-07-2009 at 09:29 PM.