View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 07:08 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: App to change home screen buttons? like calander to ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodxSon View Post
Hi if i remember there was an app that woyuld allow you to change the buttons on the home screen of tf3d under the clock for example instead of calander i could make it run an app or instead of callhistory it could say contacts?

i think it was called Mappa but i cannot find it and when i did i had no idea how to use it (but that was like 6 months ago)

can somone please tell me the name of the app and how to use it thanks guys
I know the one you're referring to. SSMaPa
link to link of latest edition:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ghlight=SSMaPa

BrennB