View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 01:10 PM
Nagual
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Nagual is keeping up the good workNagual is keeping up the good workNagual is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Where's the latest official TP ROM update?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikerSk8rKid View Post
It's okay I am the same way, don't feel like doing the Custom Rom's yet.
I just got the new Sprint Rom from Jmz or something. He said it fixed a lot of problems, because I am going through some huge ones. :/ I just haven't done it yet, kind of procastanating on it. But yeah I talked to a tech awhile ago when I first got my phone and he told me to go to some websites, but I forget what they were.
All you do is download the file, run it and it flashes. Direct link is below. Hopefully that helps and fixes the problem. Let me know how it works out, because by then I'll probably still haven't flashed it over. LoL
http://rapidshare.com/files/17615341...3_Ship.exe.zip

Edit: What will having the phone get hot do? I've only noticed it once while it was charging.
I do want to find something to get my Signal Stronger. Any help would be nice.
Thanks but going by the filename, it looks to me like that's largely the same shipped ROM that's already on the phone (or in my case might actually be older).

If you have a link to JMZ's post explaining what this file is, that would be even more helpful.

But I'd have to assume anything leaked at this point is not a final official ROM, although the next radio version out there is the same one as on the Diamond official update, if a person wants to only flash that part (me, I'm waiting for the whole package).