View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 01:03 PM
Nagual
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Nagual is keeping up the good workNagual is keeping up the good workNagual is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Where's the latest official TP ROM update?

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
if you don't go custom then you're unfortunately on you're own. No one knows when sprint will release one, one day it will just be there, just like the diamond. They are probably waiting for 6.5 because most tp owners are running the 6.5 custom roms. I myself built my 6.5 rom using ppc kitchen.
I seriously doubt the reason the ROM is delayed is because of WM 6.5. Sprint and HTC have no interest in supporting and designing for a whole new version of WM and Microsoft has already said 6.5 will only be on next-gen devices with no upgrades officially supported from current 6.1 devices.

Also, the Diamond and Pro ROMs are so similar in so many ways that I figure the ROM should be down the pipeline in hopefully the near future...I just wondered if anyone had any word on it. I do browse the custom ROM pages a bit but don't really see a need for it and don't want to relearn a whole lot of functions and bugs again.