Thread: 6.5 vs 6.1
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 11:59 AM
da_reeseboy
VIP n00b

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 6.5 vs 6.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by iammarkus View Post
Hi all, I have been running Mighty's ROM 5 for more than a week now and loving it. Very stable and fast!!!! I installed Reese's 6.5 build and although it looks good, I got gun shy when the familiar UI was not there anymore. So I got cold feet and reinstalled 6.1 with TF3D. Now I am not tied to the TF3D, but what I would like to ask is, and I know this has been asked before, but could this thread be used to capture peoples experiences changing from 6.1 to 6.5? Perhaps describe the ROM you used, the hurdles you overcame getting use to the new interface and so on....

By the way, Reese, looks like you and the others here do great "cooking" if that is the right word. I may, I say MAY, try you 6.5 again and install some of your CABs you created to improve 6.5...(Opera and Photo Album fix.tweak).

Keep up the good work...

OOPS! I SEE SOMEONE HAS ALREADY POSTED A POLL... GREAT IDEA!!!!!
SO PLEASE DISREGARD

MD
Give me a day or 2 and I should have a new rom up with those tweaks included. Of course, if you must try now then at least use the HTC Album registry edit that DSI76 suggests like 2 posts below mine - its much cleaner.

Edit: I said "20 posts" on accident

Last edited by da_reeseboy; 05-07-2009 at 12:22 PM.