Thread: wm 6.5
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 11:34 AM
basilray
Halfway to VIP Status

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: wm 6.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiltonPro View Post
I believe the May 11th release of wm 6.5 will be a beta version anyways, just like the build every chef is using on PPC right now.

Yes it will be finally officially released from MS. Does not necessarily means it will be better than what we are using now.

I think Microsoft will still wait for October/November 09' to still launch the full wm6.5.

They want to use it as bait to sell their new line of window mobile devices. If they release the full version of wm 6.5 now... Then no one will really be interested as much on the new phones to come. Its all a marketing game, this wm6.5.....
Everything M$oft has said up to this point regarding the May 11 release indicates it will be a full-blown release, at least from what I've seen.

Do you have links to something that would indicate otherwise?

Not trying to call you out on it, I'm just hoping M$oft gets their sh** together with WinMo already!
This post has been thanked 1 times.