View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 02:08 AM
boomhowar
Lurker

boomhowar is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Mogul Wap/MMS problem.

I used resco to delete the htc.guardian, but i clicked on the resco image to access my rom versus the file manager in wm 6.1. I'm guessing resco acts much like a vm image and runs itself as host and then win 6.1 as guest, becaue when i search under file manager through wm i can still find htc.guardian. <- not sure if any of that is true, just a guess.

the "american roaming network" thing. My 6800 was able to make cell calls as soon as i switched it over to my metro service. My guess is that when you installed ur new rom, it wrote over some of the data in your ##778# window. Not sure if that is the reason though.

Can you check your ##778# informatoin and tell me what you have for
MSID,
Name Settings > MDN, MIN1, MIN2,
M.IP Settings > MIP_MODE
M.IP Default Profile > NAI, Home address, primary HA Address, Secondary HA Address

Then Start > Settings > Connections > Connection "please list what connections you have, and any proxies you may have set up"

I know you probably have most of above set up like the tutorial laid out, but this is most of the info I had to change to get mine working. I have another 6800 I was planning on flashing to metro soon, so when I get that working I'll make detailed notes on how I set it up. Hopefully, we can get yours working before I do that.