View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 11:00 PM
MidwestDrummer
Regular 'Geeker

MidwestDrummer is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMidwestDrummer is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMidwestDrummer is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMidwestDrummer is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MidwestDrummer Send a message via MSN to MidwestDrummer Send a message via Yahoo to MidwestDrummer
Uninstalling TF3D2?

I flashed to MightyROM 4 today and decided to also install TF3D2 (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=493531). Long story short, there's just too much lag with it, and I want to go back to TF3D. Well I went to the Remove Programs option, but it doesn't list any of the files I installed to set up TF3D2.

1. Am I missing something easy, that would allow me to uninstall?
2. Do I need to reinstall TF3D to overwrite TF3D2?
3. Do I have to reflash? (I really hope it's not this one)

Thanks!

EDIT: Giving SK Tools a shot here since it actually lists installed programs, and gives me the option to uninstall the 3 files I installed to get TF3D2. I'll give results in a moment.
EDIT2: SK Tools didn't work. After uninstalling the files, power cycling and relaunching TF3D from the Today menu, all it did was stick at a screen with the HTC logo and flip back and forth between "Tap here to launch TouchFLO3D" and "Launching TouchFLO3d." Sigh...here comes the 3rd flash of the night. 3rd time's a charm!

Last edited by MidwestDrummer; 05-06-2009 at 11:35 PM.