View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 08:04 PM
BikerSk8rKid
PPCGeeks Regular

BikerSk8rKid is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to BikerSk8rKid Send a message via Yahoo to BikerSk8rKid
Re: Where's the latest official TP ROM update?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagual View Post
The latest offical Diamond ROM was posted over a month ago but so far there's nothing for the Pro.

As someone who doesn't want to mess with cooked ROMs (no offense to those who are more adventurous) this is getting kind of annoying. There are several issues a new ROM might fix and the phone has been out for more than 6 months.

Is there any word about when an updated one might be released? There's a hard reset in my future so it may as well be one where I get some bug fixes and minor improvements.
It's okay I am the same way, don't feel like doing the Custom Rom's yet.
I just got the new Sprint Rom from Jmz or something. He said it fixed a lot of problems, because I am going through some huge ones. :/ I just haven't done it yet, kind of procastanating on it. But yeah I talked to a tech awhile ago when I first got my phone and he told me to go to some websites, but I forget what they were.
All you do is download the file, run it and it flashes. Direct link is below. Hopefully that helps and fixes the problem. Let me know how it works out, because by then I'll probably still haven't flashed it over. LoL
http://rapidshare.com/files/17615341...3_Ship.exe.zip

Edit: What will having the phone get hot do? I've only noticed it once while it was charging.
I do want to find something to get my Signal Stronger. Any help would be nice.

Last edited by BikerSk8rKid; 05-06-2009 at 08:06 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.